The new website is currently being developed. More pages will be added shortly.
Your feedback on what you'd like to see on the website would be much appreciated. Please give your feedback to the Masters or Ted Howard-Jones
Visitors and newcomers are welcome
- We welcome visitors and newcomers at the Kimblewick
- We are a friendly bunch, and even if you have never been hunting before, you and your horse will have an enjoyable day.
- Just contact our secretary to arrange a day's hunting.
Find out more about hunting with us as a newcomer here. *
The Joint Masters of the Kimblewick Hunt confirm that we hunt within the law and conduct our activities as follows:
- We act at all times both within the law and according to the Hunt Constitution.
- We conduct legal activities that enable the Hunt to maintain its structure and integrity with regard to our staff, hounds, supporters, subscribers and members.
- We maintain good relationships with farmers and landowners in our hunt country, and respect and abide by their wishes at all times.
A little history
The Hunt was formed in 2002 by the amalgamation of the Vale of Aylesbury with the Garth and South Berks Hunt, themselves amalgamations of the Garth, the South Berks, the Old Berkeley, the South Oxfordshire, and Hertfordshire Hunts in earlier times. It was renamed ‘Kimblewick Hunt’ in 2010. Find out more here *